Area of Focus:
- Building digital trust – Assessing willingness of customers to share Personally Identifiable Information (PII) through digital platforms
- Effect of economic uncertainty on business purchasing and planning decisions across key consumer groups
- Identifying and working with the new segment of customers – kids and adolescent population
- Who is the real customer and what influences them? What does the customer really want from a product perspective?
- How to seamlessly shift to subscription based business models according to changing / shifting customer aspirations ( mega technology company perspective )
- In the healthcare space, how to take a direct to patient approach like taking the clinical capabilities to the patient
- Circular economy – what does it mean for industrial customers and their future supply chains